Heinous crime against girls is shameful, Mayawati on Khargone Rape Case
BSP supremo has now called the Shivraj government to take strict steps in this case, calling the gang rape of a tribal teenager in Khargone, Madhya Pradesh, condemnable and worrying.
Lucknow: Mayawati, the national president of Bahujan Samaj Party, is very serious about the incidents of rapes of girls. In every such case, she immediately protests giving her reaction. After the rape cases in Hathras, Azamgarh and Balrampur in UP, the BSP supremo has now called the Shivraj government to take strict steps in this case, calling the gang rape of a tribal teenager in Khargone, Madhya Pradesh, condemnable and worrying.
Mayawati on Rape Case of Tribal Girl:
BSP supremo Mayawati tweeted on Friday morning that the news of the heinous crime of gang-rape with a tribal girl in Khargone, Madhya Pradesh, is extremely embarrassing, extremely condemnable and extremely worrying.
The state government should take serious and immediate steps in cases of women exploitation and harassment. This demand of BSP.
Three boys raped a minor girl in Khargone:
In Marugarh area of Khargone in Madhya Pradesh, three people raped a tribal teenager. In Marugarh, a 16-year-old teenager was guarding the farm with her brother. This information is given by Marugarh Police that the minor girl was raped.
Meanwhile, in the middle of the night, three miscreants riding the bike came to the farmland to ask for water and, seeing them alone, beat up the brother and took the minor. He then raped the teenager in turn.
In this case, the victim's family has questioned the working style of the police. The family members allege that the police reached the spot after one and a half hours despite informing about the incident immediately on dial 100. After the uproar over the matter, SP Shailendra Singh went to the scene and inquired about the incident, the search for the accused is going on.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner