Lockdown2.0 Relaxation in UP: Here's what will remain open and what won't
To prevent the spread of corona virus, the period of lockdown has been extended nationwide. Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his address said from April 20, with some conditions, will give relaxation in those parts where there are no Corona cases.
Lucknow: To prevent the spread of corona virus, the period of lockdown has been extended nationwide. Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his address said from April 20, with some conditions, will give relaxation in those parts where there are no Corona cases. Now everyone is eagerly waiting for the lockdown to open. In this episode, the Yogi government is going to give a some relaxation with conditions from April 20 i.e. Monday.
Government Offices are opening today:
-All government offices in UP will be opened, with employees from Group 'A' and 'B'. In which only one third of Group 'C' and 'D' employees will be present.
- Office employees will be called as required for the functions of the district administration and treasury.
-Departments under Emergency Services will continue their work without any restriction.
-Separate decision will be taken from the district administration level regarding closure of offices in hotspot areas.
-9 types of industries are allowed to run conditionally.
- Permission to run steel, refinery, cement, chemical, fertilizer industries.
- Permission to run foundries, paper, tires, sugar mills, except textile industry apparel.
-Common Effluent Treatment Plants will also be run.
- Permission to run in the first phase with maximum 50% workforce.
- Only units allowed to run with restrictions.
-Not allowed to open head, administrative offices.
- Permission to run units in hotspot areas will not apply.
- Sanitization will be done according to the guide line of the site of the industrial complex.
- Screening should be done with thermal scanner according to the number of workers.
- Instructions for placing sanitizer, mask, water system on the unit.
- The district administration and medical department will ensure the guidelines are followed.
- If any worker sees signs of infection, district administration will have to inform
Restrictions will remain on these services:
- All domestic and international flights will remain closed as before in lockdown.
- Public transport, metro, inter-state interstate movement will be closed.
- Not all educational institutions, training coaching institutes will open.
- Industrial and commercial activities except the permission of which will be closed.
- Hospitality services will not be allowed i.e. hotels will also remain closed.