Here's a recipe for delicious and tangy 'Chaat'
Here is a recipe for delicious and tangy chaat that uses citrus fruits, which are known to be rich in Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is known for increasing the production of white blood cells in order to fight infections. The recommended amount of Vitamin C is 75 mg for women and 90 mg for men. Here is a recipe for delicious and tangy chaat that uses citrus fruits, which are known to be rich in Vitamin C.
What are the health benefits of Vitamin C?
The ingredients used in this recipe are rich in Vitamin C, which is also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. These ingredients help in various body functions, including the formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
Read More: Want to stay fit? Count on these easy tips
Vitamin C chaat by Chef Karann Talwar, MD and the Gastronome Chef, Kitchen Kraft Luxury Catering, New Delhi.
1pc – Beetroot diced and Orange peeled and diced.
Also, 1pc – Sweet lime peeled diced and 1pc – Roasted sweet potato diced
1pc – Lime diced and 1pc – Lemon diced
5 – Amla diced
1 tbsp – Honey
In addition,Pinch of crushed black pepper
Furthermore,Fresh mint leaves
Pinch of pink rock salt powder
* Take an oven and roast sweet potato and beetroot.
* In addition, using a paring knife, remove peel and white pith from citrus fruits and then dice them.
* Then, arrange sweet potato, beetroot and all fruits in the serving bowl.
* Furthermore,drizzle a spoon of honey on the fruits and sprinkle with rock salt and crushed black pepper.
* Finally top with fresh mint leaves.