Petrol Diesel Price: Petrol in Rs 100 in Bhopal, Check Rates in your city!
Petrol in the nation's capital is Rs 91.17 per liter and diesel is Rs 81.47 per liter. In Mumbai, the price of petrol is Rs 97.57 per liter and diesel is Rs 88.60 per liter.
New Delhi: Petrol Diesel Price has been brake for the last 24 days. In the international market, there is news of relief for the common man for several days continuously on the petrol diesel front amid rising prices of crude oil.
Petrol Price Today:
Domestic oil companies have not made any change in the rate of petrol diesel on Tuesday for the 24th consecutive day. Before this, on February 27, the price of petrol diesel was increased.
Last month, between 10 February and 26 February, domestic oil companies increased the price of petrol diesel by about Rs 4 to 5 per liter. But, after February 26, the price of crude has gone up by more than $ 8, but during this period, only on February 27, there has been a slight increase.
Petrol at Rs 100 in Bhopal:
Petrol in the nation's capital is Rs 91.17 per liter and diesel is Rs 81.47 per liter. In Mumbai, the price of petrol is Rs 97.57 per liter and diesel is Rs 88.60 per liter. Petrol is being sold close to Rs 100 a liter in Bhopal city of Madhya Pradesh state. These prices are at All Time High.
Diesel Petrol Price in Your City:
Petrol in Delhi is Rs 91.17 and diesel is Rs 81.47 per liter.
Petrol in Mumbai is Rs 97.57 and diesel is Rs 88.60 per liter.
Fuel- Petrol in Kolkata is Rs 91.35 and diesel is Rs 84.35 per liter.
Petrol in Chennai is Rs 93.11 and diesel is Rs 86.45 per liter.
Fuel- Petrol in Lucknow is Rs 89.31 and diesel is Rs 81.85 per liter.
Please tell that there is a change in the prices of petrol and diesel every day at 6 in the morning. The new rates are applicable from 6 o’clock in the morning. After adding excise duty, dealer commission and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price almost doubles. Petrol and diesel prices change every day, depending on what the prices of crude are in the international market along with the foreign exchange rates.
- PM Narendra Modi delighted about India's participation at Cannes Film Festival 2022; Calls it a 'milestone'
- GUDS eWHEELERS in Lucknow is set to Revolutionize Personal Mobility with India's first eWheelers Smart Mobility Hub
- '265 Ukrainian soldiers surrendered at Azovstal'
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court removes commissioner
- Gyanvapi live: Seal area where 'Shivling' found but prayers shouldn't be hindered, says SC
- Bada Mangal 2022: Story of Bade Mangal in Lucknow, what is its relation to Hanuman; All you need to know
- Baghpat News: Rakesh Tikait breaks silence; blames BJP for rift in BKU
- As deadline ends, Gyanvapi survey official to seek more time from UP court
- Covid-19 fourth wave: India reports 1,569 fresh cases, 19 deaths in past 24 hours
- Gyanvapi Mosque Row: Asaduddin Owaisi opposes survey, says 'lost Babri Masjid, don't want to lose another'