LPG Cylinders Prices increase by Rs 25; Check Rates in your City!
Explain that now you will have to pay 25 rupees for 14.2 kg non-subsidized LPG gas cylinder (non-subsidized LPG). These prices will be applicable from today.
New Delhi: Amid rising inflation, a big shock has been received for the common man. Once again the price of LPG cylinder price has risen(LPG Price Hike). The price of LPG cylinder was again increased by 25 rupees on Monday. The price of LPG cylinder has increased twice within a week. Earlier in February, there was an increase of 25 rupees on the 4th, 50 rupees on the 14th.
LPG Price hike by Rs 25:
At the same time, on 25 February it had increased by 25 rupees. LPG price increased by Rs 100 in February. For the fourth time in the last one month, the price has increased and so far 125 rupees have been increased. Just three days ago, the price was increased by 25 rupees. At the same time, it was increased twice by 50 rupees in the month of December. That is, till now the price of LPG cylinder has increased by about 200 rupees.
Explain that now you will have to pay 25 rupees for 14.2 kg non-subsidized LPG gas cylinder (non-subsidized LPG). These prices will be applicable from today. With this, after the increase in the price, now the rate of domestic gas in Delhi has increased from 794 to 819 rupees.
Know what is the latest price in these four metros
New price in Delhi Rs 819
New price in Mumbai 819 rupees
845.50 rupees in Kolkata
In Chennai it has become 835 rupees
Let me tell you that there are changes in the price of LPG on the first of every month. The price of 19 kg commercial gas cylinder has risen by Rs 90.50. Now the price of this cylinder has been Rs 1614 in Delhi. Similarly, the rate of Mumbai has now gone up to Rs 1563.50 per cylinder. In Kolkata, this price has been increased to Rs 1681.50 and in Chennai the rate is Rs 1730.5. Earlier, the price of 19 kg cylinder in the capital was Rs 1533.00, Rs 1598.50 in Kolkata, Rs 1482.50 in Mumbai and Rs 1649.00 in Chennai.
- PM Narendra Modi delighted about India's participation at Cannes Film Festival 2022; Calls it a 'milestone'
- GUDS eWHEELERS in Lucknow is set to Revolutionize Personal Mobility with India's first eWheelers Smart Mobility Hub
- '265 Ukrainian soldiers surrendered at Azovstal'
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court removes commissioner
- Gyanvapi live: Seal area where 'Shivling' found but prayers shouldn't be hindered, says SC
- Bada Mangal 2022: Story of Bade Mangal in Lucknow, what is its relation to Hanuman; All you need to know
- Baghpat News: Rakesh Tikait breaks silence; blames BJP for rift in BKU
- As deadline ends, Gyanvapi survey official to seek more time from UP court
- Covid-19 fourth wave: India reports 1,569 fresh cases, 19 deaths in past 24 hours
- Gyanvapi Mosque Row: Asaduddin Owaisi opposes survey, says 'lost Babri Masjid, don't want to lose another'