Petrol Diesel Price in your City Today; Check Here!
On Monday, information obtained through the official website of Indian Oil (IOCL) shows that there has been no change in the price of petrol-diesel.
New Delhi: As fuel prices reached record levels, Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan said on Sunday that producer countries have been asked to increase oil production. This will give relief to the Indian consumers on the fuel front.
Talking to the media in Varanasi, the oil minister said that in April last year, the major oil producing countries decided to cut production, as there was a huge drop in demand due to Corona virus pandemic. These countries are producing less fuel in a bid to earn more. Fuel production is still being reduced. Meanwhile, on Monday, the state oil companies have decided not to increase the price of petrol and diesel.
Price in your City:
Delhi (Delhi Petrol Price Today): Rs 91.17 per liter
Mumbai (Mumbai Petrol Price Today): Rs. 97.57 per liter
Kolkata (Kolkata Petrol Price Today): Rs 91.35 per liter
Chennai Petrol Price Today: Rs 93.11 per liter
Relief for public:
On Monday, information obtained through the official website of Indian Oil (IOCL) shows that there has been no change in the price of petrol-diesel. Today is the second consecutive day the general public has got some relief. Before this, on Saturday, the price of petrol in Delhi increased by 24 paise and diesel by 15 paise, after which petrol in the capital is Rs 91.17 per liter and diesel is Rs 81.47 per liter. These prices are at all time high.
Let us tell you that in the month of February, the price of petrol has increased 14 days. Let us know that petrol has become expensive by about 03.87 in these 14 days. Petrol has reached Rs 97.57 in Mumbai, which is the highest among metro cities.
- Monkeypox virus disease outbreak: New cases 'only tip of iceberg' but no urgent need for mass vaccinations, says WHO
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Disha Vakani aka Daya ben blessed with a baby boy
- Don't make them dirty: Kejriwal's appeal as he flags off 150 e-buses for Delhi
- 'Tears in my eyes': Kejriwal lauds Punjab CM for sacking 'corrupt' minister
- Traders protest against removal of encroachment near Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura
- Amidst pressure from China, Quad leaders meeting in Tokyo; America, Japan, Australia and India are participating
- Rules bar worship at 'non-living places', says govt over namaz at Qutub Minar
- Sensex opens 88 points above in early deals, trades at 54,376; Nifty above 16,240-mark
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava