Bhushan Kumar confirms the sequel of 'Aashiqui' and 'Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahi'
Ever since the sequel of 'Aashiqui' in 2013, there is a discussion about 'Aashiqui 3'. The film also got the green signal in the year 2016 but the shooting of the film has not started yet.
Mumbai: Ever since the sequel of 'Aashiqui' in 2013, there is a discussion about 'Aashiqui 3'. The film also got the green signal in the year 2016 but the shooting of the film has not started yet. Now once again, the film is being negotiated at the level of the makers. Bhushan Kumar and Mahesh Bhatt are going to produce the film together.
At the same time, along with this film, Bhushan Kumar has also confirmed that he is also thinking of making a sequel of Aamir Khan's film 'Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahi' released in 1991.
'Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahi' is a romantic comedy film starring Aamir Khan and Pooja Bhatt in lead roles. The film was a big box office success. The music of this film was also liked by people like 'Aashiqui'.
Bhushan Kumar confirmed, saying, 'Yes,' Aashiqui 'and' Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahi 'are excellent franchises that can be carried forward.
Both films have proved to be super hit in their time. It is a great responsibility to carry forward the legacy of his father. The sequel of Aashiqui was a big hit. Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapoor were in lead role in Aashiqui2.
- SP chief Akhilesh Yadav dissolves all party posts except one
- Openers in focus as India look to seal series against Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI
- Delhi ITI admission 2022: All you need to know about registration process, counselling schedule
- British Empire: World's oldest Prince still waiting to become Emperor| Y-Factor Ep- 316
- Janhvi Kapoor is 'lost in Amsterdam', twins with Nysa Devgan in latest pics from the trip
- SP dissolves all national, state executive bodies after bypoll loss
- PM, Amit Shah's decision to make me CM opened eyes of many, says Shinde
- Covid live: India reports 16,103 new cases and 31 deaths
- Shah moves political resolution at BJP's National Exec meet
- Head count for Maharashtra assembly speaker elections begins