Gold Silver Price Today: Gold at Rs 52,650 per 10 gm, Check Silver!
On the first trading day, the gold futures price on the MCX exchange rose by 0.15 percent to Rs 49 thousand 271 per ten grams, while on Monday morning the silver price fell 0.2 percent.
New Delhi: Today, on Monday, the futures rate of gold has been recorded in the Indian markets, while the price of silver is seen softening. It is being said that expectation of Corona Virus Vaccine and American stimulus package will affect the Gold and Silver Price Today this week.
Monday Gold and Silver Price:
On the first trading day, the gold futures price on the MCX exchange rose by 0.15 percent to Rs 49 thousand 271 per ten grams, while on Monday morning the silver price fell 0.2 percent to Rs 63 thousand 684 per silver. Trending on kilograms.
Rapid changes in price of Gold Prices:
During the previous session, the futures price of gold was down 0.2 per cent to Rs 49 thousand 209 per ten grams, while silver closed up by 0.3 per cent. Gold traders will be waiting for the outcome of the policy decision of the European Central Bank later this week. On the other hand, if we talk about the spot gold in the international market, then the spot gold today was flat at one thousand 837 dollar an ounce.
Vaccines of Corona:
Expectations of the Corona Virus Vaccine and the US stimulus package will affect Gold and Silver Price Today. Let us know that the UK has recently approved the Corona vaccine. At the same time, Britain is going to be the first country to roll out the vaccine this week. Also later this week, the US Food and Drug Administration is scheduled to discuss the vaccine.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said on Friday, ‘Around 8 vaccine trials are going on. For which the production promised in India. There are 3 vaccines in India at different stages. Experts believe that the vaccine is not far away. ‘ India has entered into a deal with Oxford AstraZeneca, a vaccine tester at the Serum Institute, in Pune, and most vaccine doses are available here.
- Monkeypox virus disease outbreak: New cases 'only tip of iceberg' but no urgent need for mass vaccinations, says WHO
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Disha Vakani aka Daya ben blessed with a baby boy
- Don't make them dirty: Kejriwal's appeal as he flags off 150 e-buses for Delhi
- 'Tears in my eyes': Kejriwal lauds Punjab CM for sacking 'corrupt' minister
- Traders protest against removal of encroachment near Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura
- Amidst pressure from China, Quad leaders meeting in Tokyo; America, Japan, Australia and India are participating
- Rules bar worship at 'non-living places', says govt over namaz at Qutub Minar
- Sensex opens 88 points above in early deals, trades at 54,376; Nifty above 16,240-mark
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava