PM Modi condemns Taliban suicide bombers attack in Kabul
Kabul: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday condemned the deadly Kabul attack, which took about 30 lives. Modi took to Twitter to express his grief for the victims.
Anguished by the attack near Kabul. I condemn this mindless violence. My thoughts & prayers with the bereaved families & the injured.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) June 30, 2016
At least 30 people were killed and about 60 others were injured in two suicide explosions led by Taliban, when they hit police buses in the western part of Kabul on Thursday.
- Fear and panic had spread among the people after explosion.
- The security forces and police have started the search operation.
- Approximately 500 police trainees were inside the buses.
- Afghanistan President Mohammad Ashraf Ghani has condemned the deadly incident.
- Earlier, such kind of attack took place on June 10, where 14 were killed by Taliban suicide bomber in eastern Kabul.
Also read: Even sky is not the limit for Rajinikanth!!!