Yogi 2.O prepares for 3rd ground breaking ceremony on June 3: Two such ceremonies took place during last stints
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is also expected to attend the proposed event at Lucknow.
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, which has become the first choice for investors in the last five years, is preparing for the third ground breaking ceremony on June 3 next.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is also expected to attend the proposed event at Lucknow.Chairmen, CEOs, directors and representatives of all national and multinational companies including Adani Group, Microsoft India, Reliance Industries, Hiranandani Group, Birla Group, ITC Group will participate.
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath held a meeting with top officials on Monday and gave instructions regarding the outline of the programme. He said that Uttar Pradesh has emerged as the best destination for industrial investment in the country in the last five years under the guidance of Prime Minister Modi.
"UP, which was ranked 14th till 2017 in the national ranking of Ease of Doing Business, is at the second position today. Now 'Team UP' is working assiduously to achieve the top ranking, " said the CM.
It may be recalled that in the last UP Investor Summit, the state had received investment proposals worth more than Rs 4.68 lakh crores. Out of these, proposals worth more than 3 lakh crores are being realised on the ground today even as two ground breaking ceremonies had taken place in the earlier stint of CM Yogi.
"Now this third ground breaking ceremony will give flight to the aspirations of 'New India's New Uttar Pradesh'. Designating 'Invest UP' as the nodal agency for the ceremony, the CM said that private institutions, companies as well as government investment programmes should be included in the ceremony. He also gave necessary instructions to make the ceremony a grand affair.
As many as 1500 projects worth more than Rs 70,000 crore are planned to be launched in this third ground breaking ceremony. Major projects include Adani Group's Rs 4900 crore and Hiranandani Group's two data centers in Noida with an investment of Rs 9100 crore, Microsoft's Rs 2100 crore software development centre, Dalmia Group's Rs 600 crore cement manufacturing plant in Mirzapur, Hamirpur. These also include the detergent manufacturing plant of Hindustan Unilever Limited.
As of now, projects worth about Rs 21,000 crore investment are in the IT and electronics sector only while many projects related to MSME, textile, tourism, energy, food processing, food security and pharmaceutical sectors are to be started very soon.
- Meet the world's 'oldest dog living' a 22-year-old Toy Fox Terrier named Pebbles
- 'Over 88% adults in India fully vaccinated against Covid'
- PM inaugurates Nano Urea Plant in Gandhinagar
- IndiGo fined Rs 5L for not boarding special needs child
- This is not the Virat Kohli we know: Virender Sehwag breaks silence on RCB batters' slump in form
- 8 years of Modi govt: From Statue of unity to Lord Hanuman's statue, Iconic statues unveiled by PM
- Laal Singh Chaddha Trailer: Aamir Khan enjoys Pani Puri, hosts preview ahead of releasing it at IPL 2022 Final
- Shah Rukh Khan's Mannat's new nameplate worth Rs 25 lakh goes missing? Here's the truth
- India's daily cases over 2,000-mark for 5th time this week: Today's 8 Covid updates
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'