Yogi Adityanath welcomes Salma Ansari’s OM remark
Gorakhpur: Bhartiya Janata Party MP Yogi Adityanath, who is known for stirring controversies, has welcomed the statement given by Vice President Hamid Ansari’s wife Salma Ansari regarding the chanting of sacred ‘Om’ during Yoga.
“There is nothing wrong in saying OM. Don’t you says Allah or God or Rab?” questions Salma.
Yogi said that chanting OM is not only sacred but also a science which relaxes our mind and body.
Adityanath said that people, who try to give a communal shape to Yoga and OM, are completely unaware of its importance.
Yogi Adityanath said-
• Making Yoga and ‘Om’ controversial, shows people’s senselessness.
• With the continuous efforts of PM Narendra Modi, Yoga is being loved at the International platform.
• The five actions performed during Namaaz is also a kind of Yoga.
• International Yoga Day is celebrated on June 21 and has received global recognition.
When asked about Bajrang Dal’s training with weapons, he said that there is nothing wrong in it. He added, “Every citizen must be physically trained, so that he could fight for his society and country when needed.”
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?