Modern facilities including Wi FI provided to Gorakhpur
Gorakhpur: This station, which has the largest platform in the world in the north-eastern railway’s section, was equipped on Tuesday with some modern facilities including Wi Fi. The new facility was inaugurated by minister of state for Railway Manoj Sinha.
Being close to Nepal border, the area assumes significance. The new facilities will provide much help to the people living in this part. Sinha reassured that unlike the Congress rule development works will not be limited to Rae Bareli and Amethi.
- It has a platform which measures 1.36 km
- The station is used by 40,000 passengers daily
- Wi FI will be provided in 100 railway station by the end of the year
- Fourteen stations in U P will have this facility
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?