Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
Yogi addresses media before the first session of the 18th UP Assembly.
Lucknow, May 23: Maintaining that his government will respond to all the questions and matters raised by the elected members, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath urged the members to channelise their energy for the development of the state.
Yogi addressed the media before the first session of the 18th UP Assembly in Lucknow ."As the 18th session begins, I welcome all the members. The state budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26 and will be in the interest of every single citizen of Uttar Pradesh. The budget will bring a change in the lives of the people of UP" said the CM.
The government is there to answer all questions and discuss every matter in the interests of the citizens of the state, the farmers, the poor, and women, he added.
Yogi also appealed to the opposition to maintain dignity in the house. "All the members will get a chance to express their views in the House, but only when the opposition gives such an atmosphere. The Government will consider every issue with a meaningful and substantive discussion," Yogi said.
- Eknath Shinde will be chief minister of Maharashtra, announces Devendra Fadnavis
- CBSE Class 10th, 12th results of Term 2 to be declared on THIS date; check Official announcement here
- Covid live: India's active caseload crosses 1-L mark after 4 months
- Maha crisis: 'Speaker named by next govt will shape course of events'
- Rebel leader Shinde lands in Mumbai, to meet Fadnavis at his residence
- Tips for Long, Thick Hair: These Nutrients Are What You Need
- Here's Why You Should Not Ignore These Monsoon Illness Symptoms
- Rain relief for Delhi-NCR, temperature dips below 30 degrees; check IMD's monsoon prediction for your city here
- Amarnath Yatra begins amid 'Bam Bam Bhole' slogans, 2,750 pilgrims leave Nunwan base camp for the cave shrine
- Amid flu outbreak in south China, experts warn of dual risk from influenza and Covid: Report