Top guards of Indian Industry will be present in Lucknow on June 3
Gearing up to make Uttar Pradesh a hub of industrialisation, the state government is expecting investment proposals of more than 75,000 crores coming on the ground.
Lucknow, May 14: The top guards of the Indian Industry will be present in Lucknow for the Ground Breaking ceremony on June 3. Kumar Mangalam Birla, Gautam Adani, Sanjiv Goenka, Sajjan Jindal, and Sudhir Mehta have confirmed their presence at the proposed event.
Gearing up to make Uttar Pradesh a hub of industrialisation, the state government is expecting investment proposals of more than 75,000 crores coming on the ground. This would be the third groundbreaking ceremony under the Yogi Adityanath government in the last five years.
The biggest corporates who are going to attend the event include Kumar Mangalam Birla, the Chairman of the Indian multinational Aditya Birla Group, which operates in 36 countries across six continents. Gautam Adani, who will also be present, is the chairman and founder of the Adani Group along with Sanjiv Goenka, founder, and chairman of RPSG Group, Sajjan Jindal, the chairman and managing director of JSW Group of companies, and Sudhir Uttamlal Mehta who operates Torrent Group comprising Torrent Pharma, Torrent Power, and Torrent Gas.
Natarajan Chandrasekaran, Chairman of the Board of Tata Sons and chairperson of the Vedanta group wil be also participating in the ceremony.
The third groundbreaking ceremony, to be held at Indira Gandhi Pratishthan, will be inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Among the prominent projects that would take off in the ceremony are Rs 4,900-crore and Rs 9,100-crore data centres of Adani and Hiranandani groups respectively along with Rs 2,100-crore software development centres of Microsoft.
Besides, the work on a cement manufacturing plant of Rs 600 crore by Dalmia Group in Mirzapur and the detergent plant of Hindustan Unilever Limited would also begin.
According to the officials of the Industrial Development department of UP, of the projects, beginning in the ceremony Rs 21,000 crore investment is in the information technology (IT) and electronic sector only. Besides, many other projects of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME), textile, tourism, energy, food processing and pharma would also begin.
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'