Shakeel Ahmed rebels from SP, joins Bahujan Samaj Party
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh State Secretary of Samajwadi Party Shakeel Ahmed, on Monday, joined Bahujan Samaj Party. He alleged that his honesty was questioned by the SP leaders despite his dedication and commitment towards the party.
Ahmed stated, "I was very upset because of the behaviour of the senior leaders towards me. I was being forced to leave Sultanpur after a SP candidate from the constituency complaint against me."
What else Shakeel Ahmed said?
- The assembly candidate Abrar Ahmed from Esoli constituency of Sultanpur complaint against me and I was forced to leave Sultanpur.
- I was campaigning for the party with full dedication without keeping any any kind of negative feeling in my heart.
- I was forced to leave the constituency while their was huge following of mine in those areas.
- No Muslims want to give vote to Samajwadi Party. Their interest lies in BSP.
- BSP candidates are having strong hold in assembly elections.
- Muslims are saddened because of the Samajwadi Party's ignorance towards minorities.
- Muslims have yet not forgotten the Muzaffarnagar riots and Dadri lynching case.
- They think that their safety lies in BSP's hand.
Shakeel Ahmed joined BSP in presence of huge crowd of supporters.