PM Narendra Modi is Ravan of Gujarat, says Azam Khan
Sambhal: Launching fresh attack on Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Samajwadi Party firebrand leader Azam Khan on Thursday called former Ravan of Gujarat.
Attacking Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), he said, “Now, they have got bigger anti-nationals than me including Congress leaders Digvijaya Singh and Sanjay Nirupam, who denied accepting the surgical strike.”
What Azam Khan said about PM Modi?
- PM Modi does not need to come to Lucknow to burn effigy of Ravan.
- After 1947, it was Gujarat riots, where the biggest massacre of mankind took place.
- If he wants to burn effigy of Ravan then he should chose Gujarat to practice the same.
- The Ravan of Gujarat has burned the secularism of India.
What else Azam said?
- Whoever goes to the parade of RSS is a real patriot and no other person loves his nation.
- We should fight with such kinds of ideology.
- I am secular and bigger patriot than RSS.
Also read; PM Modi is politicking Indian Army’s surgical strike: Rahul Gandhi