Its not ‘Mann Ki Baat’, it is Jaati-Dharam ki baat: Dimple
Jaunpur: Lambasting Prime Minister Narendra Modi, UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav's wife Dimple Yadav on Sunday said it is not Mann Ki Baat, it is discrimination, hatred and Shamshaan-Kabristan ki baat.
"Whenever PM Modi speaks 'Mann Ki Baat', it is filled with discrimination, communalism and Shamshan-Kabristan kind of issues which spread hatred among the people of India," said Dimple Yadav while addressing an election meeting here.
Taking potshots at PM Modi, she said he kept on with his Mann Ki Baat while cylinder prices increased from Rs 400 to Rs 700.
What else Dimple Yadav said?
- PM Modi even divided ‘electricity’ in different religions for electoral gains in UP Assembly elections.
- PM Modi always does ‘Mann Ki Baat’, but never ‘Kaam Ki Baat’.
- Neither PM Modi’s thinking nor his speech is good.
- He is spreading lies about the law and order situation of Uttar Pradesh.
- The Centre has shown discriminative behaviour towards Uttar Pradesh.
- The ongoing UP elections will decide the future of our children.