Woman accuses SP leader Sanjay Sharma of sexual exploitation
Bulandshahr: A married woman has accused Samajwadi Party (SP) leader Sanjay Sharma and his accomplices of sexual exploitation for several months in Bulandshahr district in Uttar Pradesh.
The woman is separated from her husband since last ten months and five months pregnant from the SP leader.
- The woman was living with her parents since last 10 months due to a dispute with her husband.
- Sanjay and his cohort allegedly gang raped her on the pretext of helping her reaching a compromise with her husband.
- A case was registered against Sanjay on the intervention of court.
What SP Dehat Pankaj Pandey said?
- The woman has been sent for medical examination.
- Investigation was underway.