Journalist dies of laptop explosion due to high voltage in UP
Muzaffarnagar: In a bizzare accident, Rahul, a television journalist, died of a laptop explosion due to high voltage at a village in Shamli district of Uttar Pradesh on Monday.
Rahul was framing a story on his laptop like every day and he never realised that it could be the last story of his life.
- The reason of the high voltage is reported to be the collision of a damaged high tension cable with a low tension line.
- Unfortunately, Rahul was operating his laptop which exploded due to electric fluctuation.
- Rahul succumbed to the laptop explosion.
- He worked in a local news channel of Muzaffarnagar.
- A girl of the same village sustained severe injuries as she was electrocuted due to the sudden high voltage.
- Heavy amount of electric appliances had been damaged in most of the houses of the village.
- Shesh Singh Baghel, an official of the powerhouse, said that the matter will be investigated.