Alleging atrocities, Hindu leader migrates from Kandhla
Meerut: The issue of exodus of Hindu families from Kandhla in Muzzafarnagar has not calmed down yet as now the national president of Brahmin Yuvajan Sabha Ashutosh Pandey has shifted his base to Meerut after alleging atrocities by the leaders of ruling Samajwadi Party (SP).
Pandey has levelled up serious allegations on local SP leaders and has left Kandhla on Wednesday last.
- Ashutosh was living in Rayjadgan locality of Kandhla.
- He had received life threat from Haji Babla, a butcher.
- No action was taken on his police complaint.
- Babla is backed by local SP leaders.
- Accused Babla from abusing on Whatsapp.
- Police has registered over 147 cases on Ashutosh Pandey.
- Over 63 Hindu families have migrated to other places due to such atrocities.
- He narrowly escaped a fatal attack on June 18 last.