Management Development Programme on "Managerial Effectiveness" held at Jaipuria Institute of Management
The MDP programme began with inauguration and introduction by the chief guest Dr. VK Khare, Director Personnel & Administration at Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited.
On Thursday. October 21, 2021, a one-day management development programme (MDP) on Managerial Effectiveness for the Superintending Engineers and Executive Engineers of Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited. (UPPTCL) was organized at Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow.
The MDP programme began with inauguration and introduction by the chief guest Dr. VK Khare, Director Personnel & Administration at Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited. (UPPTCL). Further, Dr. Kavita Pathak - Director Jaipuria Institute of Management, and Dr. Vir Ved Ratna - Chairperson Executive Education Centre (EEC) at Jaipuria Institute addressed the session and emphasized upon the importance of managerial effectiveness. Jaipuria Institute's Director Dr. Kavita Pathak then presented Green Certificate and Memento to the chief guest Dr. VK Khare.
Dr. VK Khare, Director Personnel & Administration at Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited. took the first session on Developing Positive Attitude & Behaviour. He said, "Expertise in technical skills are good in initial level, however, managerial level skills are quite important for senior level roles". His session was mainly interactive.
Shri Jayant Krishna who is Adjunct Professor at Jaipuria Institute of Management, Ex. Executive Director and COO of National Skill Development Corporation took a session on Leadership and managerial effectiveness.
Professor Deepak Singh who is Ex-consultant of UP Government and Professor at Jaipuria delivered a session on E-Office and Government E-Marketplace (GEM) Portal.
Dr. Singh emphasized upon the importance of E-marketplace created by the Government for smooth procurement of products and services. He elaborated the features of Government E-Marketplace (GEM) portal and explained its working.
Professor Shyamji Mehrotra, Professor at Jaipuria Institute of Management, Retired Additional General Manager from Allahabad Bank talked about developing positive attitude for managerial excellence. He shared heartfulness tools and techniques for overcoming negative emotions and developing internal strength. He said that when you are happy from within your inner self gets in sync automatically with your heart.
Shri Umashankar, Superintending Engineer at UPPTCL Gorakhpur found the programme to be very innovative, especially the session on GEM portal. He also recommend that other departments should also have such sessions on GEM portal.
The participants from Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited found the programme to be very effective and helpful, and thanked the institute for their efforts.
- Eknath Shinde will be chief minister of Maharashtra, announces Devendra Fadnavis
- CBSE Class 10th, 12th results of Term 2 to be declared on THIS date; check Official announcement here
- Covid live: India's active caseload crosses 1-L mark after 4 months
- Maha crisis: 'Speaker named by next govt will shape course of events'
- Rebel leader Shinde lands in Mumbai, to meet Fadnavis at his residence
- Tips for Long, Thick Hair: These Nutrients Are What You Need
- Here's Why You Should Not Ignore These Monsoon Illness Symptoms
- Rain relief for Delhi-NCR, temperature dips below 30 degrees; check IMD's monsoon prediction for your city here
- Amarnath Yatra begins amid 'Bam Bam Bhole' slogans, 2,750 pilgrims leave Nunwan base camp for the cave shrine
- Amid flu outbreak in south China, experts warn of dual risk from influenza and Covid: Report