BJP to observe 'Vikas Parv' in Uttar Pradesh on May 26
Lucknow: Buoyed by the success in Assam Assembly elections , the Bharatiya Janata Party is geared to observe ‘Vikas Parv’ in Uttar Pradesh on May 26.
Vikas Parv is being organised to mark completion of two years of BJP government at the Centre.
Party spokesperson Vijay Bahadur Pathak here said that 45 MPs of the party will participate in the programme in different districts.
MPs and place:
- Lucknow- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, Upendra Kushwaha and National Vice-President Prabhat Jha.
- Varanasi- JP Nadda, Bandaru Dattatreya and National Minister Ramvichar Netam.
- Bareilly- Union Minister Chaudhary Virendra Singh, former Uttarakhand Chief Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal and National President of Yuva Morcha Anurag Thakur.
- Agra- Union Minister Harsimrat Kaur, Manoj Sinha and National Minister Poonam Mahajan.
- Noida- Union Minister Sushma Swaraj, Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi and minority morcha’s National President SP Singh Baghel.
- Allahabad- Union Minister Venkaiah Naidu, Jayant Sinha and National spokesman Vijay Sonkar Shastri.
- Kanpur- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari, YS Chaudhary and BJP MP Ramen Deka.
- Ghaziabad- Union Minister Manohar Parrikar, Vijay Sampla and National Vice-President Dinesh Sharma.
- Meerut- Union Minister Suresh Prabhu, Sanjeev Balyan and National General Secretary Ram Madhav.
- Aligarh- Union Minister Sadananda Gowda, Nihalchand and National Vice-President Vinay Sahasrabuddhe.
- Muzaffarnagar, Bahraich- Union Minister Najma Heptulla, Shripad Yasso Naik and National General Secretary Arun Singh.
- Mathura- Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad, Sudarshan Bhagat and National General Secretary Saroj Pandey.
- Etawah, Budaun- Union Minister Narendra Singh Tomar, Krishnapal and Minister H. Raja.
- Raebareli- Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan, Giriraj Singh, and General Secretary Bhupender Yadav.
- Mirzapur- Union Minister Jual Oram, Rajyavardhan Singh and National Vice-President Avinash Rai Khanna.
- Jhansi, Devariya- Union Minister Radha Mohan Singh, Babul Supriyo and National Minister Maheish Girri.
- Shahjahanpur, Hardoi- Union Minister Thawar Chand Gehlot, Mansukhbhai and National Minister Shrikant Sharma.
- Gorakhpur- Union Minister Smriti Irani, Radhakrishnan and National Minister Sushri Jyoti.
- Moradabad- Union Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti and National Minister Dr. Mahendra Singh.
- Rampur- Union Minister Rajiv Pratap Rudy, Vishnu Dev and National Minister Tarun Chugh.
- Faizabad- Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan, Ram Kripal Yadav and Kisan Morcha’s National President Vijay Pla Tomar.
- Firozabad- Union Minister Prakash Javadekar, BS Yeddyurappa and National Vice-President Parshottam Rupala.
- Mau- Union Minister Jitendra Singh and Major General BC Khanduri and National General Secretary Dr. Anil Jain.
- Sambhal- Union Minister Anant Geete, Kiren Rijiju and National Vice-President Om Prakash Mathur.
- Farrukhabad- Union Minister Niramala Sithraman, Hari Bhai and Dushyant Gautam.