Difference with Jaya but not with Amitabh, says Amar Singh
Bareilly: The larger than life persona, Amar Singh, who was expelled from the party, clarified that he has cordial relations with Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan.
“My relations with Amitabh are very smooth and I have differences with his wife Jaya Bachchan,” Amar said on Friday while attending the inauguration of a charitable hospital in Bareilly of Uttar Pradesh.
What else he said:
- Amitabh had apologised to me for the same.
- Amar pointed out that Jaya was the reason behind the differences.
- "I will not answer anything on Amitabh from now", he said.
Heaps praises on Prime Minister Narendra Modi:
- I believe that Modi is an honest man but he has not fulfilled the promises made to the nation.
- His brother is a clerk and mother lives in a small dwelling.
- Opposition could never get any issue against him.
- One should never forget that Muslims have also voted for Modi
To read the story in Hindi, click, अमर ने कहा- अमिताभ से नहीं, जया से है मेरी लड़ाई, PM को बताया ईमानदार
Amar Singh's video: