Akhilesh inaugurates Gomti River Front, says SP believes in action
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Wednesday inaugurated his dream project-- Gomti River Front Scheme-- and said while other parties only provided lip service, it was SP which believed in fulfilling its promises.
“I want to congratulate the officers of irrigation department for constructing the only eco-friendly river front of the country. It looks stunning,” said UP CM.
The project has cost around Rs. 1,500 crores.
What else Akhilesh said?
- Under Samajwadi Party, development took place in every district of Uttar Pradesh.
- Just like ambulance, police will also arrive at the scene within 10-15 minutes.
- Lucknow-Agra Expressway was completed on time which is one of the party’s achievements.
- We provided employment to the youths.
- Now, a disease like cancer will also be treated in Lucknow.
Akhilesh on demonetisation:
- PM Modi’s move of demonetisation created chaos in the country.
- People have been cheated in the name of demonetisation of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000 currency notes.
- Changing old currency notes with new ones is not the solution to this very problem.
Here are some pics of Gomti River front:
Black Money helped India ride over global recession: UP CM