UP Polls: Mayawati crushes alliance rumours with BJP
Kanpur: Asserting that Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) will never take or give support to BJP post-UP polls 2017, the party supremo Mayawati on Tuesday said her party would rather sit in the opposition than to ally with Bharatiya Janata Party if such situation arose.
“I want to make it amply clear that BSP is never going to form an alliance with the BJP,’’ she said while addressing an election meeting her.
The former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister, however, termed it as ‘hypothetical’ as according to her party was getting full support of Muslims in on-going UP Assembly Polls and would form the government on its own.
- The BSP Supremo chose the occasion to blast the BJP once again pointing out the demonetisation move by the Modi government was one of the worst decision taken by the Centre.
- BJP owes an explanation to country as how much of black money came to light after demonetisation.
- BJP has been following the agenda of the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS) in toto and stood against the dalit reservation.
- BJP always worked to create a communal wedge in the society and her party was opposed to its ideology and style of functioning.
Lambasted Samajwadi Party:
- UP Cm Akhilesh Yadav is misleading the people on development plank.
- No major work taken up during his regime has reached a logical end.
- The unnecessary expenditure on publicity cost state exchequer heavily
- One should not forget that about 500 riots took place during SP regime which included the most infamous Muzaffarnagar riot.
- If BSP came to power, the farmers’ loan up to Rs one lakh will be waived off.
- The land grabbing by the SP goons will be undone by freeing the land from their possession.
- The mid-day meal will include biscuits, eggs and milk.
The senior BSP leader took strong exception to the comments by BJP leaders saying it was wrong to say no development had taken place during her regime. In fact, as many as twelve thousands villages were electrified in five year regime of BSP, she claimed.