Apathy of Samajwadi Party MLA claims one life
Allahabad: In a shocking display of human apathy , a man sustaining bullet injury was de-boarded from the car of local Samajwadi Party(SP) MLA Saeed Ahmad which led to former's death in Allahabad of Uttar Pradesh.
The incident happened on Wednesday last during the election of Block Development Councillor (BDC). The man in the video can be seen running here and there requesting people to take him to the hospital to save his life, but unfortunately none came forward.
About the incident:
- Violence erupted during the BDC election in Bahadurpur block.
- Clash occurred between the supporters of contestants Dabbu Yadav and Raj Kumar Singh.
- SP MLA Saeed Ahmad’s car was damaged in the violence.
Deceased was the son of a Pradhan:
- Police resorted to cane charge when clash occurred.
- Supporters of both the contestants opened firing on each other.
- Devendra Singh(35), son of Dubki Kala village Pradan sustained bullet injuries.
- No one came to help Devenedra.
Was de-boarded from SP MLA’s vehicle:
- Devendra was de-boarded from the car of SP MLA.
- He was rushed to the hospital after half an hour.
- Doctors declared him brought dead.
Saeed Ahmad's version:
Saeed Ahmad admitted that he did not allow his driver to take Devendra to the hospital from his car instead he sent him on a motorcycle and blamed district administration for the laxity.