Demonetisation is no solution to black money, reiterates Akhilesh Yadav
Rampur: Resuming his Samajwadi Party Vikas Rath Yatra from Moradabad to Rampur, the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Saturday slammed the Centre's move of demonetisation by saying that scrapping of old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 currency notes won't eradicate the black money menace from the country.
Stressing that economy of our country has been adversely affected following this decision, Akhilesh said that people in the country are facing a lot of trouble by standing in long queues.
What else Akhilesh Yadav said?
- Scrapping of currency notes is not any solution.
- People cannot withdraw their own money. what kind of decision is this?
- It would take another six months to bring the situation to normal.
- PM Modi took credit of India's surgical strikes at terrorists launch pads across LoC but who will take the responsibility of our Army Jawans who are being martyred at borders.
Akhilesh Yadav attacks Mayawati
- BSP Supremo Mayawati is appearing on television more than the usual.
- Everyone is aware of BBC channel but another BBC channel has become active on television these days.
- It is 'Bua Broadcasting Corporation'.
- BSP is in trouble because state is going to elect the Samajwadi Party for the second term.
- BSP did nothing for the people of Rampur but it is Samajwadi Party which helped the district look beautiful.