Sonia writes a letter to DM Rae Bareli to solve water woes
Rae Bareli: Concerned over nationwide drought, All India Congress Committee (AICC) president Sonia Gandhi, who is also the MP from here, has written a letter to DM instructing to take adequate measures.
She has directed the District Magistrate to install new hand pumps and repair the defunct ones considering the present fiscal as ‘Year of the Water’ and use her MPLAD funds.
What is in the letter:
- Install and repair the hand pumps.
- To execute this orders in fluoride affected regions also.
PS chairs the meeting:
Sonia’s personal secretary Dheeraj Srivastava recently chaired a meeting with DM and other officials over the issue.
- Discussed on making ponds deeper and linking them with canals.
- To make trolly transformers available for operating tube wells.
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water
- Maha cabinet expansion before Aug 15; Fadnavis to get Home
- PM Modi chairs NITI Aayog's governing council meeting
- Boxers Amit Panghal and Nitu Ghanghas win gold
- After Sri Lanka, massive protests erupt in Bangladesh over fuel price hike