Netaji should be announced as the ‘Son of Nation’: Sakshi Mahar
Etah: Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) MP Sakshi Maharaj has again stoked a new controversy by saying that picture of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose should be imprint on currency instead of Mahatma Gandhi’s picture and he should be announced as the ‘Son of Nation’.
“India got independence just because of Netaji and he took a strong stand against congress”, said Sakshi while talking to newspersons here.
What Sakshi said:
- Signature campaign being run by Azad Bharat Congress party to announce netaji as nation’s son.
- Former PM Nehru did not respond to Netaji’s letter.
- Injustice was done with Netaji by Nehru.
- Congress got Chandra Shekhar Azar killed.
- Bhagat Singh was announced a terrorist by Congress.
What he demanded:
- Demanded to imprint Netaji’s photo on currency.
- Demanded to name him as the ‘son of nation’.
- Demanded to issue a postal ticket on Netaji
- Road and institutes should be named on Netaji.
Only Modi can do it:
Applauding the works done by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Sakshi said only modi has the guts to fulfil these demands.
Modi has started working on this by declassifying 200 files related to Netaji.