Jawaharbagh killing: Hema Malini draws flak for her tweet
Mathura: Yesteryear Bollywood actor Hema Malini has drawn flak for posting images of her movie shoot on tweeter while her parliamentary constituency Mathura, was witnessing a pitched battle between police and agitators.
As many as 24 people including two police officers were killed in the incident in Jawaharbagh area of Mathura in Uttar Pradesh.
Malini represents Mathura constituency in the Lok Sabha.
Mathura is burning, but local BJP MP Smt Hema Malini chooses to tweet about her shoot instead of her constituents pic.twitter.com/hrkw68c5dw
— INC India (@INCIndia) June 3, 2016
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water
- Maha cabinet expansion before Aug 15; Fadnavis to get Home
- PM Modi chairs NITI Aayog's governing council meeting
- Boxers Amit Panghal and Nitu Ghanghas win gold
- After Sri Lanka, massive protests erupt in Bangladesh over fuel price hike