BJP issues yet another controversial poster targeting SP in UP
Varanasi: Coming down hard on the ruling Samajwadi Party, the Bhartiya Janata Party has issued yet another controversial poster, which depicts a man shooting another, in Varanasi of Uttar Pradesh.
“Khoon Se Rangi Mathura, So Rahi Hai Sarkar,” reads the text printed on the poster.
The text translates as, “a bloodbath has sparked in Mathura but, the government is in a deep sleep.”
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?