Yet another IS attack kills 14 and injures 20 in Iraqi capital
Baghdad: The Islamic State (IS) on Sunday carried out a suicide attack on a gas factory near Baghdad, killing at least 14 people and injuring 20 others.
“Six suicide-bombers wearing explosive belts barged into the factory, blowing up the gas tanks,” confirmed Iraqi officials.
- Three gas tanks were struck by the militants who stormed into the plant.
- Those killed in the blast included workers and the members of security forces.
- The attack came four days after car bombs killed 93 people in a Shiite Muslim area of the Iraqi capital.
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water