Shahrukh asked to disclose his foreign investment by IT dept
Mumbai: The Income Tax (I-T) Department has sought the foreign investment details from Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan by giving him a notice.
According to the reports, the income tax department has asked Shahrukh to furnish details of the investments he has made in locations like Dubai, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands and other foreign locations.
The notice was reportedly sent under the I-T Act's Section 131, which allows the department to enquire the person about his/her, investments.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?