SBI attaches Kingfisher villa of Vijay Mallya in Goa
Panaji: The legal agency appointed by a consortium of lender banks on Friday seized the Kingfisher villa in Goa’s tony Candolim beach village.
The property valued at Rs 90 crores was sealed by the ARCK consultants, appointed by the State Bank of India (SBI).
“The property has been attached completely. All inventories have been done. No one can now have access to the villa without out permission. The SBI has taken control,” Anil Kohli of ARCK consultants told reporters outside Kingfisher Villa.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?