Qandeel Baloch's brother says relatives helped in her murder
Islamabad: Muhammad Waseem Azeem, the brother and murderer of Pakistani model and social media sensation Qandeel Baloch, on Friday told the police that two of his relatives were his accomplices in the honour killing of his 26-year-old sister.
While undergoing a lie-detector test, Waseem told the police that he was helped by two other men in Qandeel’s murder. He said the murder was collectively plotted by him and his relatives Haq Nawaz and Basit.
According to Waseem, he was accompanied by Nawaz at the time of strangling his sister to death while Basit waited outside the residence in a car.
- Waseem said he as well as the co-conspirators had fled to Dera Ghazi Khan, from where he was nabbed, after killing Qandeel.
- Police said they were interrogating at least seven people in connection with Qandeel murder case.
- Two of the deceased’s sister-in-laws were also apprehended by the police from Dera Ghazi Khan city of Pakistan.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?