Pakistani police claim to have detained two RAW agents
Islamabad: The Pakistani police claimed to have arrested two alleged Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) agents from the southern Sindh province on Saturday.
“The RAW agents were detained from Thatta city during raids on a tip-off,” said Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) Naveed Khwaja and added, “the arrested men have been identified as Saddam Hussain and Bachal, who were working for the RAW in the guise of fishermen.”
- Khwaja said India had provided codes to both of the arrested men.
- He claimed to have seized pictures of sensitive installations from the possession of the spies.
- The CTD officer also claimed that the alleged agents were planning to disrupt the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) project.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?