Live your 20s like never before | Just follow these quick tips for energetic lifestyle
Learn effective time management skills so you can balance your sleep accordingly but remember, seven hours of sleep are essential to keep you efficiently going through the day. Sleep improves memory and concentration, curbs dark circles and inflammation, and keeps you healthy and happy
Lucknow: Are you 20-something, stressed with work and find that you have no time to focus on fitness? Are you bored of seeing the old you, irritated with those dark circles and tired schedules?
These simple fitness hacks will help you manage your fitness effectively even when you are in the middle of your hectic schedule.
- It improves overall health and flexibility.
- Stretching every day keeps joints flexible while also preventing repetitive stress or strain syndrome caused by the overuse of a part of the body without proper care.
- Stretch at least twice a day to prevent joint problems, spondylitis and fatigue and maintain flexibility.
In slides ahead: know about other ways to keep yourself healthy and energetic...
- Challenge yourself every day by tracking your daily cardio routine and competing with your friends.
- You could also consider downloading fitness apps or buy a fitness tracker to track your habits every day.
- Utilise a couple of minutes early in the morning, your tea breaks and loo breaks at work to do a quick work out.
- One-minute bend over, static high jumps or a quick arm-stretch will do the job.
- This will keep you charged and energetic through the day.
- People in their 20s have great stamina and can easily accommodate skipping in their daily schedule.
- It's fun, easy, doesn't occupy much time and has multiple benefits.
- It burns calories fast, is a good cardio exercise, is known to improve stamina and keeps you active and energetic through the day.
- The one thing that most people do wrong in their 20s is ditch sleep because of workload and other responsibilities.
- Learn effective time management skills so you can balance your sleep accordingly but remember, seven hours of sleep are essential to keep you efficiently going through the day.
- Sleep improves memory and concentration, curbs dark circles and inflammation, and keeps you healthy and happy.