Have a chocolaty weekend with this Walnut Fudge
The quick and easy recipe of rich almond Fudge is here. The amazing thing about the same is you can prepare this with limited ingredients.
Each of us are definitely on a cooking spree these days. The lock down period pushed us to try hands on basic as well as some of the complex dishes. With ample of free time by our side, we always gave a try in the kitchen to satiate our cravings. The pain of missing our favorite eateries/cafes got lesser when we started experimenting with our favorite ingredients. Adding to it, here we have another simple and quick recipe of walnut fudge by Master chef season 5 winner, Chef Kirti Bhoutika
So let's get cooking!
Ingredient for Walnut Fudge
- 125 gram sugar
- 250 ml milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 cup roasted walnuts
- Take all the sugar in a pan and add mentioned quantity of milk
- keep stirring it for 15 minutes till it reduces to half and milk becomes quite thick, it will become a sweetened condensed milk. (color changes) You can also use regular condensed milk.
- When milk is condensed, lower the flame and add 1/4 cup cocoa powder. Stir it well
- Add the ghee in this mixture and mix well. (Pure ghee)
- Add 1/2 tbsp vanilla essence and pinch of salt.
- Mix everything together till the mixture becomes bit thick
- Add chopped roasted walnuts and mix well
- When the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan, it's done.
- Put off the flame and take out the fudge in a bowl
- Garnish with chopped walnuts.
- Let it cool down and set for a while and then you can enjoy!
The best thing about the recipe is it required minimal ingredients and turns out to be really good. You can try it with your own favorite nuts or whichever way you like it. It is definitely a savior when it comes to preparing a dessert in least time.