HAPPY HOLI 2017: Wish friends and family on colourful festival
Lucknow: So here comes the festival of colours that frame your life with love and happiness.It is a special time to remember your near and dear ones and to show that they made your life colourful.
Splashing colours on this playful occasion is a promise to be truthful towards your sweethearts.
Come let us rejuvenate by immersing ourselves in the colour of joy, happiness and laughter.
Here are the best Holi quotes, Holi messages and Holi Whatsapp status:
- Let the colors of Holi spread the message of peace and happiness.
- Holi, the festival of colors, is another seasonal festival associated with Hinduism. At this time, everybody splashes colored water or powder all over each other. It is wonderful because it reflects exactly what is occurring in nature at that time – when all the beautiful flowers of different colors are blossoming. By celebrating this event we feel a greater oneness with nature. This splashing of colors was also a famous ‘lila’ in Shri Krishna’s life.
- The dominant idea behind Holi festival is that we should live more in harmony with nature instead of trying to destroy her and make her our slave.
- Holi is a time to reach out with the colors of joy. It is the time to love and forgive. It is the time expresses the happiness of being loved and to be loved through colors.
- Holi is a special time of year to remember those who are close to our hearts with splashing colors!
- Holi is the apt time to break the ice, renew relationships and link yourself with those that you wanted to with a bit of color.
- Holi is the day to express love with colors. It is a time to show affection. All the colors that are on you are of love!
- Holi is not only about colors and sweets. It reminds of the divine and eternal love of Krishna and Radha. It also reminds one of Narashima, Prahlada and Hiranyakashyapa and thus the fact that ‘Truth and Humanity are invincible forces in the Universe’.
- From the lanes of Mathura and Vridavana, the colors of Holi have spread all over the country. These colors also carry the message of love, brotherhood, and truth. So whenever you splash Holi colors on somebody, you give him a promise of being truthful towards him always, maintain brotherhood with him lifelong and shower him with all the possible love throughout your life.