Mysterious death of welfare officer, maid under suspicion
Shahjahanpur: Mystery shrouds death of a handicap welfare officer Ranjeet Kumar Sonker at his residence in Officer’s Colony at Shahjahanpur of Uttar Pradesh on Friday.
The body has been sent for port-mortem. The needle of suspicion is pointed towards his maid. Further investigations are on.
The maid was only present in the house when the officer complained of a chest pain around midnight. He was rushed to a hospital where the doctors declared him dead.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?