Hafiz Saeed rejoices on global market crash following Brexit
Karachi: Hafiz Saeed, India’s most wanted terrorist has cited Jihad, as the main reason of Britain’s exit from the European Union.
The 26/11 terror attack mastermind was addressing a rally at Faisalabad of Pakistan on Saturday.
He also shared his capriciousness on the global slowdown in share markets following Brexit and said "These changes are taking place due to Jihad".
Saeed accused Britain for ‘hand in glove’ situation for the Brexit.
- Covid live: Delhi makes face masks mandatory in public
- Sunil Bansal, Shah's man in UP, to steer BJP in Telangana
- CBI arrests TMC leader Anubrata Mondal in cattle smuggling case
- Nitish to face Bihar floor test on Aug 24; Cabinet expansion on August 16
- Liger's Coka 2.0 poster: Vijay Deverakonda & Ananya Panday gear up for the perfect upbeat track
- Y-Factor : Who designed the National Flag| EP- 336 || Yogesh Mishra | Indian National Flag ||
- Ten Sri Lankans missing from Commonwealth Games; here's the TRUTH
- 'Don't talk about superstitious things like 'black magic' to hide...': Rahul Gandhi schools Narendra Modi
- Gold Price Today: On Rakshabandhan Gold gets cheaper, check price in your city
- MS Dhoni set to be involved with CSK's South Africa T20 league team, franchise to be named THIS