Good News ! Free entry at monument of love, Taj Mahal
Agra: In a treat to history lovers, the visitors will get a chance to see the original tomb of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan and his wife Mumtaz Mahal in Taj Mahal of Agra in Uttar Pradesh.
The Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) will open the way for the tomb for three days on the occasion of ‘urs’ of Shah Jahan.
The ASI would not be charging any penny for entry in Taj Mahal for three days, said ASI superintendent Bhuvan Singh.
Colours of Urs:
· The three-day long Urs will start from May 3.
· The portals to tomb of Mughal Emperor and his wife will be opened at 1400 hours.
· Qawallis and other programmes will be held at the venue.
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water