Bothers-in-law ditch wives to marry each other..!!!
Ahemdabad: In one of the rarest of rare cases two men dumped their wives, both sisters and married each other to start a separate family.
Both the sisters approached a local court of the city, on Saturday, accusing their husbands of cheating on them and have demanded an interim relief in form of maintenance and shelter.
- Two men who were introduced to each other as brothers-in-law got involved in a homosexual relationship and together in a separate house.
- The elder sister who was married to a local trader in year 2010 and was blessed with a child, got divorced through triple talaq which was delivered to her in a legal notice by her husband recently.
- According to the ladies, the trouble in their lives had begun after the younger sister got married in 2013.
- One and half years ago both men dumped their wives started living together.
- The sisters said that they had gone to the police but it also went in vain. There was no violation of law except evasion of duty to maintain family on part of men so the police expressed their helplessness.
- Left with no hope, the sisters then turned towards the magisterial court and filed a case under the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005.
- They have alleged harassment and neglect on part of their husbands due to their homosexual relationship and urged the court to direct their husbands to pay them maintenance amount as part of interim arrangement.
- The court has fixed hearing on their complaints on November 19.