Blaster Chris Gayle faces the ire of Big Bash League
Melbourne: Blusterous Caribbean batsman, Chris Gayle, will not be re-signed by the Melbourne Renegades team of Big Bash League (BBL), said Stuart Coventry.
Coventry, the chief executive of Melbourne Renegades, said that Gayle will not be signed for this year’s tournament for his contentious remarks to a female reported in Australia.
Gayle, later, clarified that comments were made for fun.
“I have a very, very big bat, the biggest in the woooooorld. You think you could lift it? You need two hands,” was his statement to a reporter in an interview.
Earlier, he flirted with Aussie journalist Mel Mc Laughlin, by saying ‘don’t blush baby’ in the last BBL season.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?