Bhiwandi building collapse: Two buried alive, over 10 trapped
Mumbai: Two people were buried alive after a two-storey building collapsed in Bhiwandi of Mumbai in Maharshstra. The building collapsed on in the wee hours on Sunday.
More than ten people are trapped under the debris, reports said.
Rescue operations are underway.
Senior district officials have rushed to the spot.
According to Public relation officer, Sunil Zalke:
- Three families were living in the building.
- More than ten people are still trapped under debris.
- The building was owned by Sajanlal Mahadev.
- An evacuation notice was also sent to the building owner by concerned authorities owing to its bad condition.
This is the second incident within a week in the district within a week. Earlier, A three-storey building collapsed on July 31 last in which eight people were killed.
You may also read: Dayashankar gets bail in Mayawati case, BSP to move High Court
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water