Attention! Banks to remain close for eleven days in July
Lucknow: One should be aware of the working dates of banks in the month of July as they will be closed for 11 days.
Strike being the main reason for the closure of banks for more days, newztrack.com alerts its readers to not to push their banking works on some days.
Dates to remember:
- Banks would be closed on July 6 due to Eid holiday.
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur will remain close on July 12 and July 18 due to strike of bank employees.
- The Banks will remain closed on July 2 and July 23 owing to first and fourth Saturday.
- July 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31 are Sunday.
- Banking services will paralyse again on July 13 due to pan-India strike.