Of course I Love You....yes, I do.......do I....??
Lucknow: Love is strange. It can happen by accident when you least expect it. Have you ever thought how amazing it is to fall in love with someone or at least develop strong feeling for someone.
Aside from how special and magical love can be, it can actually be pretty funny too. Here's how to know that you have been struck with cupid's arrow.
- When you are in love you begin to think your beloved is unique. The belief is, coupled with an inability to feel romantic passion for anyone else.
- People, who are truly in love, tend to focus on the positive qualities of their beloved, while overlooking his or her negative traits.
- Falling in love often leads to emotional and physiological instability. You bounce between exhilaration, increased energy, sleeplessness, loss of appetite, trembling, a racing heart and accelerated breathing, as well as anxiety, panic and feelings of despair when your relationship suffers even the smallest setback.
- Researchers also say that being in love is a form of addiction.
- Reports also claim that people, who are in love, spend more than 85 percent of their waking hours thinking over their "love object".
- People in love regularly exhibits signs of emotional dependency on their relationship, including possessiveness, jealously, fear of rejection and separation anxiety.
- They also long for emotional union with their beloved, seeking out ways to get closer and day-dreaming about their future together.
- Those, who are deeply in love, typically experience sexual desire for their beloved, but there are strong emotional strings attached.
- This possessiveness is thought to have evolved so that a person in love will compel his or her partner to reject other admirer, thereby assuring that the couple's courtship is not interrupted until conception has occurred.
- The desire of sexual union is important to people in love.
- Researchers say that 64 per cent of people in love (the same percentage for both sexes) disagreed with the statement, “Sex is the most important part of my relationship."
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?