Another controversial poster of Keshav Maurya creates stir
Allahabad: A day after controversial poster showing the newly-appointed Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) chief Keshav Prasad Maurya as an incarnation of Lord Krishna created an uproar, another poster surfaced showing him as Arjuna of Mahabharat created a buzz on the virtual medium.
The posters showing him as Arujuna on a chariot went viral soon after it was released by a local BJP leader Vikram Singh Patel in Allahabad of Uttar Pradeshon Saturday.
What is in the poster?
- Vikram Patel has shown himself as an incarnation of Lord Krishna.
- A photograph of Prime Minister Narendra Modi is also there on the poster.
- He has used the picture of his father Karan Singh Patel, a BJP bigwig in Allahabad, at the place of Lord Hanuman.
Congress raises objection:
- Congress leaders in Allahabad have raised objections on this controversial poster.
- BJP is doing it to cover up their failures of two years, alleged Congress.