ZTE unveils Axon 7 Mini smartphone; Features and Specs
Berlin: Smartphone manufacturing major ZTE has announced the mini version of its flagship device Axon, Axon 7 Mini which has a little smaller 5.2 inches screen.
The phone was unveiled at the IFA 2016 conference in Berlin on September 1.
ZTE Axon 7 Mini Features:
- Axon 7 Mini has a 5.2-inch Full HD AMOLED display
- Phone is powered by a Qualcomm MSM8952 octa-core processor
- It has an Adreno 405 Graphics Chip
- Phone comes up with a 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage
- ZTE's latest smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system
- Phone features a 16MP rear camera with auto focus, dual LED flash and face detection
- It has 8MP front camera
- It is packed with a 2750 mAh non-removable Li-ion battery
Phone soon will be available in the United States, Russia, Germany, Spain, Poland, Japan, Australia, India and Saudi Arabia.