Ringing Bells dispatches first lot of 'Freedom 251' smartphones
New Delhi: Noida-based Ringing Bells Pvt Ltd, which registered millions of ‘Freedom 251’ smartphones days back, has reportedly dispatched first lot of 2,240 units on Friday.
The cheapest smartphone was booked via ‘Cash on Delivery’ (COD) mode. Customers will have to pay Rs 291 (251 + 41 delivery charges) to receive the smartphone.
Phone dispatched in states:
- In West Bengal, the company has released 540 units
- 484 smartphones are dispatched in Bihar
- Company has sent 390 units to customers in Haryana
- Himachal Pradesh will get 605 units, the maximum in the first lot
- 221 customers in Uttarakhand will the cheapest smartpone